NaNoWriMo Day #2



As you can see, I am making significant progress on this second day of NaNoWriMo.  First, I would like to thank everyone for their patience.  Two years ago on October 3, 2016, my father passed away from advanced stage colon cancer.  He defeated cancer once before, but this time, it reared its ugly head aggressively and quickly.  There was no time to fight.  Afterward, I tried to keep up with my writing, but I found my thoughts highly unorganized and unable to flow properly for a story. 

Now, that I've had proper time to get back on solid ground, I have two novels on which I am working.  The first is my NaNoWriMo project titled, tentatively, 'Love, Lies, and Funeral Ties.'  Over the coming weeks, I will post snippets from it.  Please understand that all of the posts I make are protected by copyrights and intellectual rights laws. 

The second will be a tribute to my father, though not entirely based in fact, will be loosely based on his life.  The thought behind it is the question of what happens to a soul once it departs from the body.  This has nothing to do with any religious question, but are we as humans able to see our lives from a new perspective, to revisit everything that has happened and all that we have loved, in order to understand where we went wrong or right so that we can truly make peace.  

So, as I blog about this year's NaNoWriMo and my future novels, I hope you will sit with me from time to time and let me hear from  you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 7

NaNoWriMo Day #9

NaNoWriMo Day #5